How to Fix Canon Pixma Error Codes?
Here we are with the list of Canon Pixma MP258 Error codes, cause and possible solutions for Your Printer. Devices like Printers make our work very easy & it is quite simple to use the printers these days because of the latest innovation & technologies that make printers much more efficient and easy to use. Well for this technical issue, a well-explained solution has been penned down by a team of Canon Printer Support technicians to describe steps for troubleshooting Canon Pixma MP258 Error Codes on the go.
Canon Pixma MP258 Error Code P02 (Carriage error)
- Make sure that no foreign material is stuck inside the printer.
- Clean & check the print head encoder strip cable.
Canon Pixma MP258 Error Code P03 (Line feed error): An error in transmission line entering the line feed is a signal telling the printer to move to another line or a whole new line.
- Check wire print head position on the side of the machine.
- Check PCB logic board.
- Canon Pixma MP258 Error Code P05 (ASF sensor error) sensor for paper feed error
- Replace the following ASF / PE sensor unit also Drive unit & PCB logic board.
Canon Pixma MP258 Error Code P06 (Internal temperature error): Caused by abnormal heat inside the printer.
Canon Pixma MP258 Error Code P07 (Ink absorber full): The Ink Wastepad (sponge) inside the printer is full.
- Replace the wastepad inside the printer and install waste ink bin outside the printer.
- Reset counter protection.
Canon Pixma MP258 Error Code P08 (Print head temperature rise error): Caused by thermal print head temperature exceeds a threshold.
- Replace the new cartridge print head or change a new logic board.
Canon Pixma MP258 Error Code P09 (EEPROM error): caused by corrupted or defective EEPROM chips of the printer.
- Replace the logic board.
Canon Pixma MP258 Error Code P15: Caused by too much current, try removing the USB cable and then plug-in again if solve the error, try to replace with a new USB cable. If the error still persists then replace the logic board section.
Canon Pixma MP258 Error Code P20 (Other hardware error): The failure of other hardware.
- Try to replace the logic board.
Canon Pixma MP258 Error Code P22 (Scanner error): a scanner malfunction.
- Try to change the scanner unit or the logic board.
Canon Pixma MP258 Error Code E13 or E16: Ink has run out
- Press the Stop/Reset button for 5 - 8 seconds until the led screen display “Number 1”.
Canon Pixma MP258 Error Code E04, E05, E14 or E15: Cartridge may not be installed properly
- Reinstall the ink cartridge.
Hope, the above-mentioned list of Cause & Solution for Canon Pixma MP258 Error Code will surely work and you will easily fix Your Canon Printer. But if you are not able to fix it by following the mentioned procedures, then you need to contact the Canon Printer Support Helpdesk. The experts of Canon Printer are a highly skilled and certified profession and available 24*7 to assist you in your every issue related to Canon Printer.