How to Fix Canon Printer Error Code 6A00?
Canon Printer Error 6A00 is one of the Common errors that users might face in Canon Printer Models. Canon Printer Error 6A00 arises when something stuck the print head within the Printer. Any issue that crashes the device printing mechanism causes the Error code 6A00. And due to this problem you are unable to print & receive message Error Code 6A00 on the Printer display screen LCD. Canon Printer Error Code A600 Occur when the cartridge mechanism is jammed on the printer and needs to be fixed for successful print results.
Devices like Printers make our work very easy, even it’s quite simple to use the printers these days because of the latest innovation & technologies that make printers much more efficient and easy to access. Well to Troubleshoot Canon Printer Error 6A00, a well-explained solution step has been penned down by a team of Canon Printer Support technicians.
An error occurred in the AP motor during purging operation it wants is maintained by services manual of PIXMA MP800. Parts which are likely to be faulty include -
- Sheet feed unit
- Logic board Assembly
- Purge unit
Faulty does not mean that they always need to be replaced. There might be simple reasons which can be resolved by following simple steps or you can also contact our Canon Printer Error Code Experts to fix any errors related to Canon Printers.
Follow the Instructions Below To Fix Canon Printer Error Code 6A00 –
- Unplug the printer power cable feeder.
- Place the print head right in the center of the printer & seek this space to check the right side of the printer (where the purging or sponges to the ink reservoirs are located).
- Remove any object in the car to look like fluff & dirt with isopropyl alcohol.
- Look for any side of the printer that has moved or had been changed because of the printer vibration.
- If possible you may get some compressed air at any computer store, make a cleaning process using the air & remove any lint that affects your Canon printer. Cleaning with a little alcohol & napkin should do in the points listed below -
- Purge printer (cleaning pads), if any of the sponges were left instead.
- Make sure that belt does not have bites that can jam the carriage section.
- Finally, grease it properly. Especially, do it in the right material where the carrier had Printhead.
Hope, you are successfully able to fix Canon Printer Error A600. But if you are not able to fix it by following the mentioned procedures, then you need to contact the Canon Printer Support Helpdesk. The experts of Canon Printer are a highly skilled and certified profession and available 24*7 to assist you in your every issue related to Canon Printers.