How to Resolve Canon Printer Error Code 5101?
Canon Printer is not working & showing an Error Code 5101 on the computer or printer display screen. A Printer error has occurred. When trying to remove the protective material from the Canon printer. When this error code occurs, the users are unable to work in the proper way. So, if you are facing exactly the same error, with your Canon Printer & getting Error Code 5101, then you don’t need to worry about it, in fact, it’s time to immediately fix it.
Devices like Printers make our work very easy, even it’s quite simple to use the printers these days because of the latest innovation & technologies that make printers much more efficient and easy to access. Well to Troubleshoot Canon Printer Error 5101, a well-explained solution step has been penned down by a team of Canon Printer Support technicians.
SOLUTION 1 - Turn On Power of your Canon Printing Device.
When the error code 5101 printer error occurred. The First thing you need to do is Turning off & Turning on Your Canon Printer. Follow the steps to do this task -
- First of all, disconnect the power cable from your Canon printer while the printer is still ON.
- Then disconnect all other cables which are connected to your Printer.
- Press & hold the printer’s power button for 15-20 seconds.
- Then your printer should be directly connected to the wall outlet & not to a surge protector. Next, reconnect the power cable to print & the printer should power ON by itself.
- If your Canon printer doesn’t power ON, then please manually power it ON.
- In case, if the error persists, then you will need to check the manual.” is displayed; the behavior of the print head holder is interrupted.
SOLUTION 2 - Properly check Your Canon Printer Functionality.
You need to verify your Canon Printer’s functionality, by the following way -
- Ensure that if the Canon printer is connected to Wireless, Ethernet, or USB.
- Ensure that your Canon printer is able to make copies of it.
- Ensure that your Canon printer power cable is plugged into a surge protector, or directly to the wall outlet.
SOLUTION 3 - Check the Securing Material for Holder Inside your Printer.
- Open the Top Cover of your Canon printer, if the protective material is attached to the holder, just remove it.
- Then slowly remove the securing material for the holder.
- Once done, slowly close the cover, & turn ON the printer again.
- Always wait until the Print Head Holder automatically stops.
- Do not even attempt to stop or move the Print Head Holder by holding it.
Hope, you are successfully able to fix Canon Printer Error Code 5101. But if you are not able to fix it by following the mentioned procedures, then you need to contact the Canon Printer Support Helpdesk. The experts of Canon Printer are a highly skilled and certified profession and available 24*7 to assist you in your every issue related to Canon Printers.