How To Troubleshoot Canon Printer Error Code 6A81?
Canon printers are known for their durability & reliability. Any obstruction inside the printer can cause Canon Printer Error 6A81 irrespective of the printer model. This error usually occurs due to the purge unit defect, where the sponge was not properly placed & somehow clogging the print head. It further blocks its way and doesn’t allow the print head to travel back to its initial position. So, if you aren’t aware of the reasons behind its occurrence, check out this article.
Devices like Printers make our work very easy, even it is quite simple to use the printers these days because of the latest innovation & technologies that make printers much more efficient and easy to access. Well to Troubleshoot Canon Printer Error Code 6A81 well-explained solution steps has been penned down by a team of Canon Printer Support technicians.
WHAT CAUSES CANON PRINTER ERROR 6A81?
- Not maintaining proper cleanliness of your Canon printer can result in this error. Especially, when there is a paper jam because of dust or any other elementary obstacle.
- If your Canon printer has dried ink issue, it can halt the position of the print head. Thus, it can prevent both the print head & the cartridge units to travel back to its original place.
- There can be issues with the purge wiper, which can block it’s back and forth movement.
FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO FIX CANON PRINTER ERROR CODE 6A81
SOLUTION 1 - Reset Printing Machine
- To reset the Canon printer, press & hold down the ‘Power’ button for few seconds & wait for the device to shut down. Then disconnect the printer from your computer and unplug the power cord. Once again hold the On/Off button & place the power cord back into the socket. Also, re-connect the Canon printer to the computer and turn on the power switch.
SOLUTION 2 - Clear Paper Jam And Clean Components
- Take the help of torchlight or any light source to properly check the inside of the printer including paper trays. Search for any papers crumbs or unnecessary object and remove it. Perform a Test Print to check whether Canon printer error 6A81 is resolved or not.
SOLUTION 3 - Remove Obstacles & Unstuck Purge Unit
- As mentioned in the problem section, the purge unit inside the Canon printer can be stuck and cause this issue. Therefore, use any long equipment like the screwdriver & clear all the blockages around the purge section.
SOLUTION 4 - Thoroughly Clean Printer to Remove Dust
- Use a clean dry cloth to clean inside the printer and remove dirt from the surface of the rollers. It will allow you to feed the pages properly into the paper tray and the rollers can move freely during the printing task.
Hope, you are successfully able to fix Canon Printer Error Code 6A81. But if you are not able to fix it by following the mentioned procedures, then you need to contact the Canon Printer Support Helpdesk. The experts of Canon Printer are a highly skilled and certified profession and available 24*7 to assist you in your every issue related to Canon Printer.