How to Fix Canon Printer Error Code 6C10?
Canon Printer Error Code 6C10 is a "CAM sensor error". As out of blue the error has arrived when you pressed the button ON green light flashes. After a time both the buttons flash alternately. In many cases, Drivers need to be reinstalled. Error Code 6C10 appears on the following Canon printers - MP810, MP830, MP970, MP980, MP110,MP550, MP560, MP540, MP600, MP610, MP630, MP800, MP620, MP640, IP3600, MP990, MG5200, MG5300, MG6100, MG6200, MG8100, MG8200 and others.
Devices like Printers make our work very easy & smooth, even it is quite simple to use the printers these days because of the latest innovation & technologies which make printers much more efficient and easy to access. Well to Fix Canon Printer Error 6C10, a well-explained solution step has been penned down by a team of Canon Printer Support technicians.
Follow the steps below to Troubleshoot Canon Printer Error Code 6C10 -
SOLUTION 1 -
- Move the Printhead to the center.
- Disconnect the printer and check on the right - Is the purge unit ok - No piece of paper.
SOLUTION 2 -
- Do a reset of the printer.
- Power on
- Keep holding the "Resume" button on your printer for 15 to 20 seconds.
SOLUTION 3 -
- Power off the printer.
- Open the door.
- Power on your device.
- When you see the cartridge in the center, close the door.
SOLUTION 4 -
- Open the lid & allow the ink cartridge carrier to center it.
- Looking to the right side, you will see a row of white rollers behind the carrier.
- At the end of the rollers, there is a small, a clear piece of plastic that sticks up. Take a small piece of paper towel & slowly wipe all of the ink & once that place is clean move on to the ink pad section.
- About 1-2 inch, in the direction of the printer from that piece of plastic, there is a small square & about half inches per side you will find a small foam pad. This is the place where the excess ink is collected & you need to soak it out.
- Take a piece of paper towel & press into its foam. Keep doing this until the paper towel is no longer collecting ink.
- Close the lid, Power off the printer then turn it back on.
SOLUTION 5 -
- Clean the Printhead of the Printer.
SOLUTION 6 -
- Remove the casing & look for any micro switch that is being pressed by one of the purge unit cams.
- Just clean it.
Hope, after following all the solutions above, you are successfully able to Fix Canon Printer Error 6C10. But if you are not able to fix it by following the mentioned procedures, then you need to contact the Canon Printer Support Help-desk. The experts of Canon Printer are a highly skilled and certified profession and available 24*7 to assist you in your every issue related to Canon Printer.