How to Fix Canon Printer Error Code P10?
Error Code P10 in Canon Printer indicates a paper jam inside your printing machine. When a piece of debris gets struck within the printer rollers, you will encounter this crispy error. There are a series of a procedure to Fix Canon Printer Error P10. Paper jam is the mother of all printer problems. A number of error codes relate to paper jam are there. Canon Printer Error Code P10 is one of such error code. To eliminate this error, you first need to clear the paper jam even if you do not see any paper inside. The printer is a complex structured device. There are ample numbers of places where a paper can get stuck inside your Canon Printer. Likewise, Canon printers are very vulnerable to entering foreign objects & small insects. To Troubleshoot Canon Printer Error P10, you need to check any place from which is opened for entrance.
Devices like Printers make our work very easy, even it’s quite simple to use the printers these days because of the latest innovation & technologies that make printers much more efficient and easy to access. Well to Troubleshoot Canon Printer Error P10, a well-explained solution step has been penned down by a team of Canon Printer Support technicians.
Follow the Steps below to Troubleshoot Canon Printer Error Code P10 -
SOLUTION 1 – Try with Resetting the Cartridge Ink Counter.
- Press & Hold the Resume & Power Button both at the same time.
- Hold both buttons for at least 5-10 seconds.
- Now, Release the Resume button.
- Press the Resume button 5 times.
- Release the Power button.
- Once done, the blinking ink power light should go steady after a few seconds.
- First of all, you need to press the power button to turn your printer off.
- Now, press & hold the Reset button on your printer followed by pressing the Power button.
- Keep on pressing the Power button & thus release the Stop/Reset button.
- Press the Power button twice & thus let it go.
- Wait for around 20-30 seconds until & unless the LED shows.
- At last, press the power button twice to eradicate Canon Printer Error Code P10 in lesser span of time.
Hope, you are successfully able to Troubleshoot Canon Printer Error P10. But if you are not able to fix it by following the mentioned procedures, then you need to contact the Canon Printer Support Helpdesk. The experts of Canon Printer are a highly skilled and certified profession and available 24*7 to assist you in your every issue related to Canon Printers.