How to Fix Canon Printer Error E004?
Canon printers Error code E004 indicates that there is some electrical error occurring with the printer’s SSR system. This electrical error can be due to any short circuit in the PCB or heater relay. Canon Inc has been delivering world-class performance in the printing industry through their range of all-in-one printers. The printers have the versatility as well as print precision which makes them one of the most preferred printers available in the market. Although, with time, electronic devices tend to fail. Canon printer can come up with some common errors which can give you hassle while using your printer. The infamous Fix Canon printer Error Code E004 is one of the most annoying problems that Canon customers have reported to us.
Devices like Printers make our work very easy & smooth, even it is quite simple to use the printers these days because of the latest innovation & technologies which make printers much more efficient and easy to access. Well to Fix Canon printer error E004, a well-explained solution step has been penned down by a team of Canon Printer Support technicians.
One of the common errors our customers have reported is the Fix Canon printers Error code E004, which indicates that there must be some electrical error occurring with the printer’s SSR system. This electrical error can be due to any short circuit in the PCB or heater relay inside the printer. Sometimes printers can give a false alarm, you can try & fix your printer by resetting the printer memory manually.
Follow the steps to reset your Canon printer -
- You have to turn your printer off & unplug the power cords & other cords too.
- Now hold the Stop/Reset button & simultaneously power on your printer.
- When the Canon printer turns on, release the Stop/Reset button while holding the power button.
- Now you have to press Stop/Reset two times while holding in the power button.
- Now, Release all the buttons, the printer will show the number “0” on the control panel.
- After your printer turns off automatically, turn it on again & Try printing a test page to check if the Error Code E004 is fixed or not.
Hope, after following both the solutions, you are successfully able to fix Canon printer error E004. But if you are not able to fix it by following the mentioned procedures, then you need to contact the Canon Printer Support Help-desk. The experts of Canon Printer are a highly skilled and certified profession and available 24*7 to assist you in your every issue related to Canon Printer.