How to Connect Canon Printer to Wi-Fi?
If you are thinking how to connect Canon printer to Wi-Fi & tired of searching Google & Dozens of forums then now, you are at the right place. If you are a tech savvy then it will be an easy task for you, but if you are just a geek then this might sound trouble to you. Canon printers are most famous for being top-notch & produce extraordinary astonishing results. Like all emerging printers nowadays, Canon is no far behind & has also implemented Wi-Fi connectivity in its printer models.
Well, Devices like Printers make our work very easy & quick, even it’s quite simple to use the printers these days because of the latest innovation & technologies that make printers much more efficient and easy to use. Well to Connect Canon printer to Wi-Fi, some well-explained steps have been penned down by a team of Canon Printer Support technicians.
NOTE - Details of Canon Printer Installation Help-desk is mentioned below. For any assistance, you can directly call & get support.
Follow the Steps below to Properly Connect your Canon printer to Wi-Fi -
STEP 1 - Configuring your Canon printer
- Press the Power Button on your Canon printer to turn on the module and wait a few seconds for it to load all of its required configurations.
- Now click on the Settings icon on your printer panel. The Settings icon may be different depending model to model.
- Now click on the Next button underneath your printer screen and click OK when the option of Device Settings comes up.
- Now click on the Next button to navigate to main LAN settings & press OK.
- Now press the arrow settings to navigate to main Wireless LAN Setup & press OK.
- Now the printer will start looking for signals & the light will start blinking. It will be searching for available Wi-Fi networks to connect to.
- After searching for Wi-Fi networks, it will come with a list of all the available networks within its range. Select the correct one using the arrow buttons & press OK.
- Now you will be asked to enter your password. Here comes the tricky part. You have to change the format of the input you are putting by pressing the ‘*’ button on your keyboard. The modes will be changed from numeric, uppercase & lower case letters. Once you finish selecting the correct format of input, you can use the keys to enter the password & press OK.
- Once your Canon printer is successfully connected, it will display a screen like this below.
STEP 2 – Adding your printer in the computer
- Press Windows + R, type “Devices and Printers” in the dialogue box & press Enter.
- Now click on “Add a printer” present at the top of the screen.
- Windows will now automatically detect your printer over the network and list it. Click on your printer model and select next.
NEED CANON PRINTER SUPPORT?
Hope, you are successfully able to Connect Canon printer to Wi-Fi. But if you are not able to execute it by following the mentioned steps, then you need to contact the Canon Printer Installation Help-desk. The expert technicians of Canon Printer are a highly skilled and certified profession and available 24*7 to assist you in your every issue related to Canon Printers.