How to Fix Canon Pixma MX432 Error Code 5100?
If you are thinking How to fix Canon Printer Error Code 5100, & tired of searching Google & Dozens of forums then now, you are at the right place. If you are a tech savvy then it will be an easy task for you, but if you are just a geek then this might sound trouble to you.
The Canon Pixma MX432 Wireless All-In-One Printer from Canon combines high-quality photo handling with office document functions in 1 compact unit. The Canon MX432 Printer prints up to 9.7 ipm in black and 5.5 ipm in color. The printer's high 4800 dpi color resolution & small 2.0 pl ink drop provide high-quality output. Thanks to its compatibility feature with all photo paper, it is easy to use, to print photo lab-quality borderless prints right at home from your own computer.
Reasons behind the Canon Pixma MX432 Error Code 5100 - There could be many reasons leading to Canon PIXMA Printer Error 5100. Some include -
- The protective material might be preventing the print head from working properly.
- There might be a paper piece or jam inside the machine.
- There might be scattered pieces in the carriage head.
- The ink tank needs to be correctly installed.
- Reset is required.
SOLUTION 1 - REMOVE ANY PROTECTIVE MATERIAL FROM THE PRINTER HEAD AREA OF YOUR MACHINE.
- Turn Off Your Printer.
- Open the Cover of your printer.
- Look for the protective material.
- Remove it.
- Close the cover & turn your printer on.
SOLUTION 2 - REMOVE ANY JAMMED PAPER FROM YOUR PRINTER
- Turn off your printer.
- Remove the cover & look for any jammed paper.
- Remove it by gently pulling the paper out of the tray section.
- Close the cover & turn your machine on.
SOLUTION 3 - SET THE PRINTER INK CARTRIDGES PROPERLY
The ink cartridge of your Printer might not be properly set or installed. This can cause issues in the print head functioning, leading to Printer Error Code 5100. To fix this error code, you need to reset or reinstall the ink cartridges. Remove all ink cartridges from the printer & clean it with canned air or filtered air blower.
SOLUTION 4 - RESET YOUR CANON PRINTER
- Turn off the printer
- Unplug the power cable.
- Press & hold the power button, & restore the power.
- While pressing the power button, press the resume button twice.
- Release the power button & confirm that the issue has been resolved.
This should solve the Canon Pixma Printer Error 5100. Do you still need help, Call us. Dial our toll-free Canon Printer Support 1-888-621-0339 and our expert technicians will help you fix the error message in no time.
Once You Give A Call, Our Expert Technicians Will Get In Touch With You To Figure Out The Actual Problems. Further, They Will Guide & Help You On The Ways To Fix The Issue Over The Phone. For Solution Dial, Our Toll-Free Number To Get Instant Canon Printer Support To Troubleshoot Your Problem. Our Expert Team Of Techies Will Always Be Available To Guide You.