How to Fix Canon Printer Not Responding Error?
If you are thinking How to Fix Canon Printer Not Responding Error, & tired of searching Google & Dozens of forums then now, you are at the right place. If you are a tech savvy then it will be an easy task for you, but if you are just a geek then this might sound trouble to you.
ABOUT CANON - Canon is a multinational company which specializes in imaging and optical products. Its diversity indulges cameras, steppers, computer printers, camcorders, photocopiers, and medical equipment. Canon printers are known for high-quality printing but sometimes these printers show signs of malfunction. These problems may arise due to some of the reasons like clogging of the print head, misalignment problem and many more.
Devices like Printers make our work very easy, even it’s quite simple to use the printers these days because of the latest innovation & technologies that make printers much more efficient and easy to access. Well to Fix Canon Printer Not Responding Error, a well-explained solution step has been penned down by a team of Canon Printer Support Experts.
NOTE - Details of Canon Printer Support Help-Desk is Given Below. For any assistance, you can directly call & get support.
Follow the steps below to fix Canon Printer Not Responding Error -
In most cases, the major reason behind printer not responding error is lack of communication between your Computer and printer. If that is the issue, then below are a few steps that might help you to resolve the issue.
- Press on the Setup button on your Canon printer, go to Wireless LAN setup and click on OK.
- You will now need to choose Easy Setup and confirm your choice by Hitting on OK.
- Choose Access Point & then type in Wi-Fi password before you click OK.
- Find the setup disk & then insert it into your PC. You will now have to run the setup CD in order to install the Canon printer to your device.
- Select Easy Install & then click on Install. You will now be able to find a Printer on your Network in the newly loaded page.
- Start the printer installation process by clicking on Next and then wait for a couple of minutes for the process to get completed.
NEED TECHNICAL SUPPORT?
Hope, you are successfully able to Fix Canon Printer Not Responding Error. But if you are not able to do it by following the mentioned instructions, then you need to contact the Canon Printer Support Help-desk. The experts of Canon Printer are a highly skilled and certified profession and available 24*7 to assist you in your every issue related to Canon Printer Help-desk.