HOW TO TROUBLESHOOT CANON PRINTER ERROR CODE U075?
Users while working on Canon printers & Scanners sometimes face an error message which will appear as Error Code U075 by clearly defining that the device is well capable of reading the cartridge but it is getting detected in the wrong side. Though it is known that the colored one & black cartridges look quite similar to each other & the other two cartridge positions within the printer are identical, it is suggested that both the cartridges should be installed in a proper way for the printer to recognize them accurately. But we cannot perform the installation of two black cartridges at the same time even if we are only trying to print in black and white. So, here we will be guiding users to fix Canon error code U075.
Devices like Printers make our work very easy & smooth. It is quite simple to use the printers these days because of the latest innovation & technologies that make printers much more efficient and easy to use. Well to Hard Reset Brother Printer, a well-explained solution step has been penned down by a team of HP Printer Support technicians.
Well, most of us will come across misleading branding either on the new cartridge or on the other one due to change in an ink cartridge. Resolving this issue is not as tough as it seems to be. One just needs to make sure that one of each black as well as colored cartridge is in the printer and is located in the right position. Follow all below instructions.
Step 1 - Open the printer’s Lid
- The first step is to open the lid of the printer & wait for sometimes for the cradle to move on its own towards the cartridge replacement position.
- Then, carefully remove both of the cartridges from your Canon Printer.
Step 2 - Examine all labels if the printer
- Users are advised to examine the labels to make sure that one is in black color (PG-37/PG-40/PG-50/PG-510/PG-512/PG-540/PG-540XL) and the other one is colored (CL-38/CL-41/CL-51/CL-511/CL-513/CL-541/CL-541XL).
Step 3 - Locate the printer
- Locate your printer slot properly for the black cartridge as well as the colored one by using indicators on the printer or the cartridge cradle.
- Once all done, Just re-install both of the cartridges into the correct slot.
You will now see that the message “U075” will automatically disappear by allowing you to continue to print. If however the message still persists to exist then, there is every possibility that one or more of the cartridges has been miss-labeled.
We are providing three procedures. One of them surely works and you are able to fix the Canon error code U075. But if you are not able to fix the Error Code U075 by following all three procedures, then you need to contact the Canon Printer Support Help-desk.