HOW TO RESOLVE HP PRINTER SERVICE ERROR 79?
If you are thinking ways to Troubleshoot HP Printer Service Error code 79 & searched Dozens of forums then now, you are at the right place. If you are a tech savvy then it will be an easy task for you, but if you are just a geek then this might sound trouble to you.
Devices like Printers had made our professional life very easy & smooth. It is quite simple to use the printers these days because of the latest innovation & technologies that make printers much more efficient and easy to access. Well, to Resolve HP Printer Service Error 79, a well-explained step has been penned down by a team of HP Printer Support Help-Desk.
NOTE - Details of HP Printer Support Help-Desk to Resolve HP Printer Service Error 79 is mentioned below. For any assistance, you can directly call & get support.
Solution 1 - Log in and Remove the Printer connection from your Device
- First of all, Press power button & turn off your HP Printer.
- Then check and remove the printing process. Make sure Your PC has access for the printer in the “Network” area.
- In the “Domain network” section, you cannot cancel the printing process. You must check the owner in “See what is printing” tab.
- Next, log in with your account & try to remove it from there.
- After completing the process, close the tab there.
- Next, Turn ON your HP Printer.
- Check if the error code is resolved, if not, then move to the next solution.
Solution 2 - Install and Update Newly Drivers for your HP Printers
- You should try to Download, Update and Install the newly Drivers of your HP Printers to eradicating the error code, and smooth running the PC.
- Restart your printer with only the Power cord being attached.
- If your HP printer starts right up, then you need to connect the Ethernet cable from the printer to the cable modem or DSL or switch or the router.
- Then select the network icon on your HP printer screen and check to see that if your printer device has authenticated to network & lists to an IP (Internet Protocol) address.
- Once connected to the designated network now you will run the firmware update process.
- Go to the “Settings” option. Then select and click on Printer Update option, and then verify the “updates” now there.
- Carry on the process by choosing the update & download & install there.
NEED HP PRINTER TECHNICAL SUPPORT?
Hope, you are successfully able to Resolve HP Printer Service Error 79. But if you are not able to fix it by following the mentioned procedures, then you need to contact the HP Printer Support Help-desk. The expert technicians of HP Printer are a highly skilled & certified profession & available 24*7 to assist you in your every issue related to HP Printer Errors.