HOW TO TROUBLESHOOT HP PRINTER IN ERROR STATE WINDOWS 10?
If you are thinking ways to Resolve HP Printer in Error State Windows 10 & tired of searching Google & Dozens of forums then now, you are at the right place. If you are a tech-savvy then it will be an easy task for you, but if you are just a geek then this might sound trouble to you.
Devices like Printers had made our Professional life very easy & smooth. It is quite simple to use the printers these days because of the latest innovation & technologies that make printers much more efficient and easy to access. Well, to resolve HP Printer in Error State Windows 10, a well-explained step has been penned down by a team of HP Printer Support Help-Desk.
NOTE - Details of HP Printer Support Help-Desk to Resolve HP Printer in Error State Windows 10 is mentioned below. For any assistance, you can directly call & get support.
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW TO RESOLVE HP PRINTER IN ERROR STATE WINDOWS 10 -
SOLUTION 1 -
- Ensure that your HP Printer is plugged into the mains power supply and turned on. Check the USB cable connection (for all wired printers) or the wireless connection (for all wireless printers).
- If none of the above steps work, download & run the printing troubleshooter.
- If you are still having any problem, then your HP Printer may need a new driver.
- Right-click (or press/hold) the “Start” button, and then select the “Device Manager”.
- Then “Expand Printers” and find your printer in the list, right-click (or press and hold), then choose “Update Driver” option.
SOLUTION 2 -
- After following the steps above, still, if your printer’s status displays “Printer in error state,” there may be a problem with your printer itself.
- Make sure your printer is turned on and properly connected to your computer by Wi-Fi or cable.
- Check it for low paper or ink, and be sure the cover of your Printer isn’t open & the paper isn’t jammed.
SOLUTION 3 -
- Click on the “Windows + X”, then go to the “Control Panel” then click on “Devices and printers”.
- Then click on the “Printer” option.
- If your HP Printer shows “Printer is offline”, then it will show “Offline” status. If your Printer is online it will show “Ready”.
- If your printer is offline, set it to online mode.
- Then right-click on your HP Printer and choose “Use Printer Online”.
- Then display should change to ready when your printer is set to online.
NEED HP PRINTER TECHNICAL SUPPORT?
Hope, you are successfully able to Resolve HP Printer in Error State Windows 10. But if you are not able to fix it by following the mentioned procedures, then you need to contact the HP Printer Support Help-desk. The expert technicians of HP Printer are a highly skilled & certified profession & available 24*7 to assist you in your every issue related to HP Printer Errors.